Hi, I’m Melissa.
WEB: design • UX • UI • CSS/HTML • accessibility • project manager
With a unique blend of technical skills and managerial expertise, I provide the beneficial bridge between marketing and information technology (IT) teams to create efficient and effective web products.
In addition to leading the College of ACES web development team, I have the privilege of working with a range of teams and developers from additional campus units, allowing me to enhance my experience in web UI design, UX, accessibility, development, and implementation.
- Director of Web Development
- Marketing Coordinator
- New Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Co-chair of Web Implementation Guideline Group
- Entrepreneur, Graphic Designer, Photographer, and Instructional Educator
- Marketing, Design, and Web Coordinator
- Project management
- Web strategy, UX, UI design, and implementation
- WCAG accessibility – especially orange color contrast
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing
- Collaborative specialist
- Creative problem solving
- Project management: ClickUp, AirTable
- Design: Adobe (XD, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat), Figma
- CMS: Drupal, WordPress
- Google Analytics
- Communication: Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Outlook, Google Suite, Keynote, Zoom, Slack